This premium wax warmer is a multi-purpose warmer that is suitable for all types of hair removal waxes, including those canned, or in block form. It is the ideal choice for the Beauty professional and consumer. Compact and portable in size, enjoy professional wax treatments from the comfort of your own home or while traveling.
The unit features a temperature control knob and indicator. Warmer will hold most wax containers and has a see through cover that prevents wax contamination. The thermostat control knob and circular heating element allow the temperature to be adjusted up to 65 degrees Celsius (149 degrees Fahrenheit) for a quick and even wax meltdown. This control can be dialed back to medium to maintain ideal consistency. The see-through cover allows you to monitor wax meltdown while maintaining heat.
This professional quality warmer has a durable composite construction and 75 watts of heating power.
This machine also includes a removable metal wax pot liner for use with loose wax, direct pouring, and easy cleaning. This machine features foam anti-slip, non marring feet.
- Accommodates most wax containers
- Warms most types of waxes
- Temperature control knob
HOW TO USE
- Heat wax drops in a SmartWax™ Warmer
- Using a spatula, spread a layer of wax onto the area to be treated against the direction of hair growth and make sure the wax is not too hot.
- Allow a short period to cool and then holding the skin taut, remove wax with a firm action against the direction of hair growth.
- Be sure to clean SmartWax™ Warmer after each use.
TIP: When applying this wax, leave the edges slightly thicker for an easy removal. Before the wax is removed, tap it a couple of times to check it has set and is ready to be removed.
- Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin.
- Do not use it on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use it if your skin suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past.
- Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower, or sunbathing.
- If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
- Keep away from children.